Blog

Shop

Holidays

Visualizing with Poetry Freebie

We have officially kicked off our poetry unit! I start this unit by teaching my students how to visualize and it's just so FUN! 


I use this response sheet for students to visualize eight poems that I read aloud over the course of a few days. I just choose eight fun poems that my students will be able to relate to or visualize. I love using poems by my favorite poet and from this book, but any poems are great! During the activity, students don't show anyone their visualization, but we love sharing later! I hope you can use this free activity with your students! Head to my TPT store to download it now. Be sure to follow my store while you are there! Also, April is only a day away! Are you ready? I've got you covered HERE.




No comments