Blog

Shop

Holidays

Five for Friday

Hello Friday! Here are five blurbs from my week! : )


After months of searching, we finally landed our perfect house! We close this week and move in August. It has been a crazy month, but we can't wait to make this place our house. I creep by anytime I'm in the area... 




And yes, you read that right...we have a POOL! I am so excited and can't wait to have some backyard parties.


New house, means new bedding. I finally tied the knot with this bedding from Restoration Hardware. Bedding is such a big commitment! It really helped me to go and see it in the store.





This week I got to have a coffee date with some sweet teacher blogging friends: Alexis from Mrs. Hudgens Hears a Who, Ashley for Teach, Create, Motivate and Ally from Loopin Littles.  It was so much fun and we have so much in common!







I have been kicked out of my classroom all week while the floors have been waxed, so I have been planning and working on what I can from home. I have been coloring my First Week of First Grade book! 



It's available on TPT Here. I also have it for K and 2nd! : )

I have also been going through pictures this week. I am so bad about having them printed. Confession: I have never printed out any of our wedding or honeymoon photos. Isn't that horrible? I have been trying to find a few favorites to print and frame for our new house.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Join the Five for Friday Link Up HERE.

8 comments

  1. I can't get into my school until the week before the kids arrive because of floors, construction, etc. Trying to do as much as I can from home, too and my pile in the house is accumulating. :) Those books are super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on buying your home! Is it your first?

    Don't feel bad about never printing photos, I'm the same way! The only ones I have ever printed are from Groovebook. You pay them $3 each month, upload photos from your phone and they send them to you in a little book. Its like a miracle ;)

    Suzanna
    Surprisingly Seventh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new home! My fiance is a realtor so I know how stressful the process can be and how much of a relief it is when it's all over! :) Your new bedding is so nice!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new house! I love the bedding you picked out. Very calming and neutral - will go perfect with the new place! Have a great weekend!

    Jordan
    Team J's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love that bedding! New home = new bedding.

      My Bright Blue House

      Delete
  5. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quirk Loan Offer

    To Whom It May Concern

    ATTN,

    Are you in need of a loan or Investment funding ? we give out all kinds of loans with a very low interest rate of 2%. Contact SKY GROUP PLC For more info, Do contact him with your detailed loan proposal

    TYPES OF LOANS.


    Auto Loans
    Mortgage loans
    Business Loans
    Personal Loans
    Real Estate Loan.

    REQUIRED INFO.

    1.Full Name:
    2.Loan Amount Needed:
    3.Loan Duration:
    4.Country:
    5.Mobile No:

    Contact Person:Mr. Paul Fredrick
    Position: Manager
    Email: skygroupplc@gmail.com
    © 2017 SKY GROUP PLC

    ReplyDelete