Blog

Shop

Holidays

Playing Catch Up

No matter what I do, May just always ends up crazy! It was such a wonderful busy month, I just didn't have time to share any of it! So here is a quick recap of the month...

At the beginning of the month we celebrated Mother's Day with Muffins with Mom! Check out all of the Muffins with Mom activities HERE. 





I love sweet letters!


This month we also studied insects. We loved watching the caterpillars turn into butterflies! 




I love making class books and this is one of my favorites all year! This book is included in my Bugs and Butterflies Unit. Versions are available for Kindergarten and First Grade! 





At the end of the month we had Kindergarten graduation. Unfortunately, I ended up with a horrible stomach bug and missed it. I cried in bed the entire day. It just broke my heart not to be there. Luckily, my classroom parents were so sweet and sent me lots of pictures and videos. 




And then it was the last day of school, which also meant moving day for me! It was so sad to see my empty classroom. You don't realize how much life and love you bring into a space. Or how much stuff...



I won't lie, it was sort of embarrassing...



An entire storage unit full...

After a long day of moving, I couldn't wait to attend the DFW Blogger Meet Up!


It was so much fun to meet some of these sweet bloggers in person! Mrs. Jones's Creation Station and A Dab of Glue Will Do were so sweet to host!




I finally got to meet my blogging buddy, Alexis at Mrs. Hudgens Hears a Who! You would not believe how much we have in common and get this...we live in the same apartment complex! Catch us by the pool this summer!


We even got a wonderful goody bag with some great gifts from From the Pond and J.Rae's Bakery. AND I won a fabulous prize...a membership to Teaching Blog Traffic School. 


This month I also accepted a job offer in the Dallas area teaching...FIRST GRADE! I am so excited and definitely feel like God picked out a perfect place for me! I am going to miss Kindergarten with all of my heart, but I am really excited for a new experience! Maybe with less tears and nose picking...or maybe not...? 

No comments