Blog

Shop

Holidays

Makeover Madness and a Sale

It dawned on me today, that it is JUNE 19! NO! 
Summer is already going way too fast! : ( 
We just got home from a Texas beach trip! I'm so glad we beat Bill! It was nice to spend a few days away with family. 




The past few weeks, I have definitely been going through Makeover Madness! I have been working to update everything in my TPT store. So this week's  #tptsellerschallenge was perfect motivation to keep it going!


I completely updated this product and I'm glad I no longer have to cringe when someone buys it! If you have ever bought anything from me, you should probably re-download it! And everything in my store is on sale to celebrate! : )

I also "met" my new classroom this week. I won't lie, I am a little bit intimidated! There is a ton of work to do and I always struggle with "arranging" furniture and finding a place for everything!  I know it will all come together though! 





Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments

  1. I would always cringe too when the product I just made over was purchased - now I can be proud :) The new look of your product looks great!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at your new classroom and feeling horribly jealous of all that built in storage you have. I know moving sucks though, but I'm sure you will come up with a really great creative classroom space for your littlies. Great makeover. I look forward to seeing what you do next week in the challenge.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your product makeover looks great!! I love the color combination!!!
    ~Heather :)
    Recipe for Teaching

    ReplyDelete