Blog

Shop

Holidays

Teacher School Supply Storage

I have officially started hoarding school supplies for the 2014- 2015 school year. I just get a thrill out of having new markers, pens, highlighters, scissors, colored pencils and post its for the school year. I guess I could be addicted to worse things ; ) Here is some of the damage:


I like to have all of the school supplies I need in my teacher bag. I always have my teacher bag with me, so that means I always have any other supplies I might need too. I have been on the hunt for a supply bag to put all of my wonderful new school supplies in. When this jumped out in front of me...



I freaked out when I found this mustache cat lunchbox at Target!! Isn't it the most precious thing you have ever seen? I just HAD TO HAVE it. Then it dawned on me! This would be the perfect thing to store all of my teacher supplies in! Then I could just keep it in my teacher bag!


Everything fits perfectly and it's all in one zipped up spot! AND I get to show off my precious lunchbox of school supplies. Meow : ) 

2 comments

  1. Cute! Never thought to use a lunchbox as a school supply organizer.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contents on this blog usually are beneficial and appreciative. Appreciate it with regard to discussing. teacher tag, teacher tag sale, the teacher store, the teacher tag

    ReplyDelete