Blog

Shop

Holidays

Hello 2014!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope that your 2014 is off to a great start. I am starting off my blogging New Years with a Currently from Oh Boy 4th Grade.

 
Most of these are self explanatory.  My favorite Christmas tradition is strawberry bread. My mom has made this every year for Christmas breakfast my entire life. It is almost like a strawberry cake and it is one of my very favorite Christmas traditions. She always makes extra loaves for us to share with family, friends and neighbors. I have great memories of delivering strawberry bread to all of our neighbors in my red wagon as a kid. I look forward to making strawberry bread for my own kids one day.
 
I really do have a precious little office that I am going to get cleaned up and organized so that I can be productive in it. Have a wonderful first day of 2014! Woo Hoo!

8 comments

  1. What an exciting year you have in store for you! I know it is stressful planning a wedding but it will be so worth it when it turns out memorable. May 2014 bring you success and wedded bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HGTV junkie too! How exciting that you are getting married. The time will start going faster and faster until that day. My advice: Remember to enjoy your day and don't stress over every little detail. At the end of the day you will be married.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I found you through Farley's Currently! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding...what a wonderful adventure to begin in 2014! It will be my 30th anniversary in March, so I have been on this ride for a few years...lol...but I will admit that I am still a lucky woman! Don't worry I'm sure that everything will work out just fine for the wedding!

    Your Christmas tradition sounds (and I swear I could even smell it as I was reading your description) delicious!

    Take care, and all the best for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummm Strawberry bread sounds delicious! Do you have a recipe or similar recipe posted?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy, from a fellow Texas blogger! The strawberry bread sounds yummy! My mom would always make pigs in a blanket for Christmas morning. My craft closet is in desperate need of a good cleaning!
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding.
    Happy new year!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this sounds like a big year for you! Regardless of how stressful the wedding planning is, it's alllll worth it when you get to walk down that aisle. You might have said this in another blog post, but I'm going to ask it anyway: where are you going for your honeymoon?

    ~Mrs. K. from The Teacher Garden Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY a Texas BLogger!!!! thanks so much for linking up!!! so exciting to be planning a wedding BUT I can't imagine the stress of it!!! GOOD LUCK!!! and that strawberry bread sounds DELISH...except I am allergic to strawberries!!! LOL thanks again for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete