Blog

Shop

Holidays

Apple Excitement & A Chance to Win!

We just wrapped up our Apple Unit. This is one of my favorite units all year long! I just wish we would have had some more fall like weather. It's been in the upper 80s and lower 90s still, grrrr. Here are some pictures from our apple activities.









We had so much fun! All of my activities AND more are included in my Apple Unit BASICS. When I started looking at all the apple activities on Teachers Pay Teachers I had a hard time finding one unit that had all of the "basic" things that I was looking for. So I created my Apple Unit BASICS. It has all of the basics (and more) that you need for your apple unit. Here are a few images:







Click HERE to view and purchase the item on Teachers Pay Teachers. Want to win a FREE copy? I will email the entire Apple Unit Basics to the first three people who leave a comment with their email address below. Good luck! Have a wonderful week! : )


6 comments

  1. Looks like your littles had a wonderful time!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a simple enough apple unit for my beginning-of-the-year pre-k students, I'd love to win it!

    Anne
    anne.peppers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas. We are just about to begin our apple unit so I am inspired!
    Elrfv@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute!! My kinders will love this!! :)

    Katie
    katie.russell@pisd.edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank's for your share in the post here, i like your information your info is bery nice ^___^
    Do you might also like obat herbal sakit tenggorokan, obat herbal kanker payudara

    ReplyDelete