I keep forgetting that today is Friday! Summer messes up all of my days. I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share 5 random things from my week. Click below to link up!
1. School was out Friday and I headed to Austin, TX on Sunday for a few days of wedding planning! Here is a (panoramic) picture of the gorgeous place we are getting married in. We also took engagement pictures at a ranch in Dripping Springs, TX. I am hoping to have the pictures back sometime next week!
2. While I was in Austin I always have to go to Lakeshore Learning. I absolutely love this store and only get to go a few times a year. Here are a few of my treasures, but I can't get them to rotate the right way. Grrrr.
3. Yesterday I completed my first of many little summer projects. I found this at Home Goods and I added the knobs and turned it into a little necklace holder. It turned out really cute!
4. I have had the smallest version of the Cricut for about 2 years and I have been thinking about upgrading to the Cricut Expression 2. I just happened to mention this to my room mom and she had a brand new one that she made me a deal on. I can't wait to play with it more this summer. You can see my old Cricut lurking in the background.
5. I woke up this morning and found that my little hibiscus was blooming. Also please note my green grass. YAY!
I hope everyone's summer is off to a great start! : ) I love having time to catch up on all of your blogs.