Blog

Shop

Holidays

Five For FRIDAY!

I keep forgetting that today is Friday! Summer messes up all of my days. I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share 5 random things from my week. Click below to link up!


1. School was out Friday and I headed to Austin, TX on Sunday for a few days of wedding planning! Here is a (panoramic) picture of the gorgeous place we are getting married in. We also took engagement pictures at a ranch in Dripping Springs, TX. I am hoping to have the pictures back sometime next week! 




2. While I was in Austin I always have to go to Lakeshore Learning. I absolutely love this store and only get to go a few times a year. Here are a few of my treasures, but I can't get them to rotate the right way. Grrrr.


3. Yesterday I completed my first of many little summer projects. I found this at Home Goods and I added the knobs and turned it into a little necklace holder. It turned out really cute!


4. I have had the smallest version of the Cricut for about 2 years and I have been thinking about upgrading to the Cricut Expression 2. I just happened to mention this to my room mom and she had a brand new one that she made me a deal on. I can't wait to play with it more this summer. You can see my old Cricut lurking in the background. 


5. I woke up this morning and found that my little hibiscus was blooming. Also please note my green grass. YAY! 

I hope everyone's summer is off to a great start! : ) I love having time to catch up on all of your blogs. 

8 comments

  1. How exciting to be planning for a wedding! Congratulations! I organized all of my jewelry last summer and love it! Yours is adorable. Love your style:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I want a cricut. Love your wedding site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're wedding locale is gorgeous! L.O.V.E. your necklace holder! I need to do something like that with all my jewelry just shoved in a box. Good work!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, I just found your blog through Doodle Bugs. What a beautiful wedding location, congrats on the engagement & upcoming nuptials. I too am married to my high school sweet heart & I love your big chocolate baby, such a cutie. I use to have a big blonde one. I absolutely adore your classroom from this year (congrats on getting a job, I"m still trying), it's so bright and inviting. So happy to be one of your newest followers.

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you! Amazing location - I wish you the best!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sarah,
    First off your blog is sooo adorable! I just found you and am your newest follower. I love the cowboy theme! I love my cricut - you will have so much fun with it.
    xoxo,
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I wish that was my house...*jealous.
    I have an older Cricut, too. Now I'm wanting a new one...uh-oh---> not good.
    Have fun!

    Congrats on your wedding!

    Mandy
    www.mandelinasmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete