Blog

Shop

Holidays

I'm Getting MARRIED!

Have you missed me? SO many BIG things are going on in my life right now. 

On Saturday my boyfriend Tyler asked me to marry him and I said YES! Now I have added wedding planning to my list! We were originally looking at this June, but I think we are going to wait and try to do it next March instead. I am so happy and excited and blessed!!

We had to wait for a jogger to come by for a picture. 

Obsessed : )
I'm so excited! Check out my store to help fund the big celebration hehe ; )

8 comments

  1. Congratulations! Such an exciting time!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaah!!! Congratulations, Sarah!! Happy Wedding Planning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I am recently engaged as well! SO exciting!!! Keep us filled in on the details! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac
    Bear in Mind Blog Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sarah! Can't wait to hear more news and details about the wedding planning! Your ring is stunning!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! BEAUTIFUL ring!! Your going to be a stunning bride!! :)

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I wish you many happy years! :)
    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That is awesome news!!

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete