Blog

Shop

Holidays

January Currently

It's time for the January Currently with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade. Can you believe in a few hours it will be January?


I am listening to the TV. Nothing exciting to speak of.

I am LOVING this holiday break. I forgot how nice it is to sleep in and relax in my pajamas til noon if I want. I also love Live with Kelly and Micheal, so I have enjoyed watching that in the morning. 

Ahhh. I love fires and I'm glad it's finally cold enough in Texas to get one going. 

I am wanting more clip art and fonts. I see so many cute, cute fonts. Where is your favorite place to buy them online? I'm currently obsessed. 

I am planning to go up to school later this week and try to get everything all ready to go for the new semester. Yay!

My OLW is BLESSED. I really want to stop sweating the little things this year and remind myself how truly blessed I am. 

Now it's your turn to link up! 

Bring it on 2013!

10 comments

  1. Yeehaw! Love finding another Texas teacher. I'm a complete font addict too-it's ridiculous and out of control!

    Happy New Year,
    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah--I found your adorable blog through Farley's Currently. I so connect with loving a good fire. I'm in new England and we have a good bit of snow on the ground, so we had a cozy one going tonight as we celebrated the New Year with our friends :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a good fire.. what is that??? we have candles in our fireplace... it never really gets consistently cold enough to make a fire... BUT BOY DO I LOVE THEM!!!
    where in TX are you??? Maybe you are close enough for the meet up during the summer... it will be in Austin :) THANKS for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also obsessed with fonts!This TPT font designer is my FAVE:
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Font-Personal-or-Commercial-Use-KB-StripedPajamas

    Her fonts are too cute!
    Brandy Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the blog name and design.

    We did a 5K this morning (NOT my usual but hey ... it's a new year and new start, right?) and were cold for the first time in a long time. I'm a teacher librarian here in TX ... so not always a kinder teacher but we do have a lot of fun with the kinders in the library. I hope. ;]

    If you find a good way to organize fonts or clip art please share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss having a fireplace! Our apartment doesn't have one! And hanging out in your pj's can't be beat!

    Jennifer
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love finding fellow Texans too and you teach Kinder too! :) I wish we had a fireplace, it has been really bitter cold. Cute blog!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you, i'm heading up to school in the morning to start getting things together for the kiddos on Monday! When do you guys go back? Newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah,

    Your blog is super cute! My daughter is in K and I'm always looking for new and exciting blogs and ideas to pass along to her teacher! I'm super excited to share your blog!!! Keep up the great work! We just started our blog, Techie Teacher Tales, and would love for you to check it out!

    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your super-cute blog through Farley's Currently! Wishing you a very Happy New Year and I am happy to be your newest follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete