Blog

Shop

Holidays

The BIG Announcement

I am OFFICIALLY employed for the 2012-2013 school year!
What a blessing! I have accepted a position at the elementary school I attended! So, I will be teaching with some of my former teachers! How special is that? I AM so excited! I don't know what grade for sure yet. Hopefully, kindergarten or first grade! 
Last night I spent the night downloading all of the awesome freebies for teacher appreciation week. I was so tired from my weekend trip. I got a few good deals at First Monday and then stopped in The Container Store in Dallas on the way home. I LOVE THE CONTAINER STORE. I bought a few of these crates to use for something in my classroom. I just couldn’t pass up the bright primary colors. Click on the picture to take you to The Container Store website.

4 comments

  1. Congrats! That is awesome news. Those containers are cute...and so practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I hope you get 1st because it is the best and I can share oodles and oodles with you....and I will do that if you get Kinder too! I would love to have a bloggy meet-up this summer. =)

    Blessings to you Sarah!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your job!! I'm so happy for you! Just found your blog through Erin's Design portfolio! Cutest name ever!!! Enjoy your summer!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete